Tagged: Кальянная в городе Елец
December 17, 2018 at 10:43 am #34607
Ending a year successfully has many definition to many people.
What do you define as success. What is it that you will achieve to feel a certain year ended the way you wanted it.
Is it by the amount of money you have in your bank account or by the lives you touched?
With the under listed articles, you will get informed of how to shaping every days of your life to align and make 2019 more better for you than your previous years.
(1) Fear not, God is with you:- Many people has filled all their past life with fear of what if i try it and it did not work. many so much forget that its God that put that idea in their mind that they are afraid of trying out. We should all understand that God cannot throw money from heaven to anyone. Rather, his financial blessings come to us through our various businesses. Therefore we should have good understanding that God knoweth our needs and he is always ready to help us succeed through our businesses.
(2) Purpose/Aim:- How have you leaved your previous years? What business are doing?
Is the area of business or career you are into your aim.
The time to re-examine our past years is now. Today is 16th of December 2018. If you are opportune to read this article, count yourself lucky. We have two weeks to enter 2019 and the best time to set your goals is now. You must have a purpose in life. a life without purpose is as simple as gambling your life. Purpose helps you to have direction. And when you have direction, you have a better expected end. Therefore, identify your purpose and set your goals from now. Pencil down your targets each day/weeks and months. Make analysis of how it ended and trust me, you will surely have a good result.
(3) Review your past days in 2018:- Though is said its not over until is over. We have two weeks to end 2018. Results can still turn-up in this remaining days to end 2018. But as humans we are, we have to do our own and God do his own. Despite the fact that God can still accomplish his work upon us in a minute, we can also start making a review of how the past days of this 2018 has gone. A good review and analysis of 2018 will help to initial a good start for 2019.
(4) Always source for alternatives:- Yes, we should always find alternatives to help us achieve our goals and aspirations. Many people have not been able to start their dream businesses because of lack of funds. But a deep source of alternative to get it started will be of good help. For example, you could have good idea of what to do but no money. You can think of doing partnership with one that has money to invest while you invest your idea. There are many people out their with money searching for business to do. So you just have to make yourself and your idea available. Interact, socialize, run campaign (the social media). You must surely get one with money to partner your idea together and you will see things working perfectly.
(5) Work as if we have 3months in a year:- People do feel that aahh, there is still time naa. That speed you put at October, November due to the fact year is about ending. Put that same speed from January and believe me. Your results will run overflows.
(6) Never entertain depression:- depression is a killer emotional feeling. When you are depressed, invariably you can do nothing. You will have lots to do but will always see each day ending without knowing what you did on that very day. Depression creates lack of focus and when you lack focus, then you see yourself busy doing nothing. So, if you must do well come 2019, never allow depression grip your heart.
(7) Stop jumping in and out of businesses:- Many people run into business and run out immediately without taking a good study of the business. We should understand that no business is that very easy to run. All you need is to find the one you have passion for. Its your passion in the business that will keep you going when the hard time comes. Every business has its undesired period, a period where things will slow down. All you need at that moment is to keep doing what you are doing. You will definitely come out of it to a good business moment.
(8) Write down your goals/aspirations on a paper or electronic device:– Your goals or aspirations are those things you want to achieve. Put them on a paper and follow it accordingly. Don’t allow any distraction. For example, you are like us that always set our eyes on good things, then what we need doing now is to set our goals towards getting to that level or standard of life we want. Work hard and wise towards achieving them.
(9) Be the best in your area/endeavour:- As you are still building yourself to greatness, you must realize that making it to the top requires you giving the best in your endeavour. Invest in knowledge. What is that business you are into? Get more knowledge about it and render more quality services inorder to still maintain your ground in the competition field. You know you are not the only one doing that business. That’s why you need get more knowledge about it so that you can deliver quality services to your customers.
(10) Prayers, Prophetic declarations:- Always pray for Gods guidance in your business or career. Your prayers and declarations must be daily and at every moment. To make a declaration is to open your mouth and wish yourself good things. As you open your mouth and say it out in your closet “I must be successful”, “My business must flourish” and all of its kind, then God will bring it into accomplishment.
(10) Prayers, Prophetic declarations:-
(9) Be the best in your area/endeavour
(8) Write down your goals/aspirations on a paper or electronic device:-
(7) Stop jumping in and out of businesses:-
(6) Never entertain depression:-
(5) Work as if we have 3months in a year:-
(4) Always source for alternatives:-
(3) Review your past days in 2018:-
(1) Fear not, God is with you:-
See you at the top!!!
Towards a successful life here on earth and thereafter.
Always check our site for more inspirational write-ups like this.
Written by Desmond Chuks (Founder, De Gurus I.T Place)
(Blogger, writer, web designer, business developer)January 14, 2019 at 3:11 pm #34705
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.