A FACEBOOK USER TOOK TO A GROUP EXPRESSING WITH DISSATISFACTION HOW UNCONVERSATIONAL NIGERIAN GIRLS/LADIES ARE

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums RELATIONSHIP TIPS A FACEBOOK USER TOOK TO A GROUP EXPRESSING WITH DISSATISFACTION HOW UNCONVERSATIONAL NIGERIAN GIRLS/LADIES ARE

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tori-Bokwu 2 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 1336 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Tori-Bokwu
    Participant

MOST NIGERIAN LADIES ARE VERY BORING AND UNCONVERSATIONAL DURING CHATS
    Sometimes I wonder how my fellow guys actually cope in such chats,because I’ve stopped chatting with Nigerian ladies a long time ago
    When it comes to chatting,Nigerian girls are the most boring creatures on earth..I just can’t deal
    They chat with you like they are
    doing you a favour
    You try to engage one in a conversation online,she starts responding like It’s “100 questions Game and Quiz”…They act like you should just be the only one doing all the chatting and asking of questions,while they do the replying
    The funniest and most ironical thing is that some of these ladies
    may even be crushing on you and wishing they have you as a genuine friend or boyfriend,yet they kill the vibes while chatting
    For example,I may be telling one in details how my day went ; I would naturally expect her to be like “Oh,are you serious? Oh my gosh,I believe you must be very tired after today’s activities”…Or to at least be a bit curious and want to be inquisitive on the details about myself or my day that I mentioned,but on the other hand,Most of them will just reply with words like “Ok”,”K”,”Hmmmm”,and the likes…
    If you meet people online,give them the benefit of the doubt first
    Later,you ladies will be the same ones who would complain that Nigerian guys are not romantic….When you can’t keep a conversation going without being self-absorbed
    If I say “Hi,How are you?”,What stops you from saying “Fine,and you?”………..
    But no,90% of you will just type “fine” and expect the guy to keep the conversation going
    For example :
    Me : Hello,How are you doing?
    Girl : Fine
    Me : How’s your day going so far? Hope It’s been pleasant and enjoyable?
    Girl : fine
    The worst part is when u are being K’d….For example :
    Me : Hello
    Girl : K
    This is why many times I don’t chat with ladies,even when they are the ones who say hello to me and even when some of them are actually friends…It’s like deja vu for me.I already know how the chat will pan out from her first hello

I can’t be stressed the whole day,then you will come
    online and stress me again
    Some of you are even
    proud to tell your fellow ladies that there is a guy chatting with himself in your inbox…Today he will say “Hello”,tomorrow he will answer himself with “Hi”…
    Very annoying

TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THIS WEBSITE, CLICK HERE

source

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: