AM JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS, NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. WHAT IS YOUR OWN OPINION

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums RELIGION AM JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS, NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. WHAT IS YOUR OWN OPINION

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lizzy 2 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 161 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Prince
    Participant

No sex before marriage as the church said.

Now, my concern is that, these days, we all see what ladies do with their life at early ages.

Many of them have many health cases as a result of series of dangers they have exposed themselves at their early ages.

Many could not conceive again. many are with damaged wombs and all sorts of health issue that probably cannot allow them have babies anymore.

Now, after all sorts of runs-life and all that they leaved at their early ages, later they will rush into church seeking for an innocent man to put into trouble in the name of marriage.

You see them looks so holy. you see them preaching and campaigning no sex before marriage so that the innocent man will not discover their health challenges.

And in most cases, some men ends up into such traps.

So, this situation is giving me much concern so that one dont later end up with these set of ladies in marriage.

I wants to findout from you reading this post, what is your view or opinion towards “No sex before marriage???”

TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THIS WEBSITE, CLICK HERE

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
      Shares

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Prince.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Prince.

chioma
    Participant

No sex before marriage is the standard. But its unfortunate that people dont practice it these days. Anyway to your concern of not going into the wrong woman tomorrow who leaved wayward life and with many health issues that may not allow her have babies later. What i can say in essence is that we all should pray before getting married. As long as a man or woman is your missing rib, then God will surely correct every errors in the past. Thats my input, thanks.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

starboy
    Participant

Mehn, i think one have to really finds out whom he is bringing to his home as wife. Therefore, me i go taste and see if its what buying or not.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

Lizzy
    Participant

oya naa, Mr. Prince the poster, am still fresh and healthy. come and marry me oo.. Lolzzz

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: