AN EYE OPENER!!! WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT A BLOG OR WEBSITE.

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums MAKE MONEY ONLINE AN EYE OPENER!!! WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT A BLOG OR WEBSITE.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 42 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

How are you today? Its my interest to first blow your mind and educate you on what you dont know concerning a blog or a website. I preach about the benefits of having a blog or any other type of website severally because i have a clue of where its gonna get to in few time to come.

Now, what is it i want to blow your mind about concerning blog or website???

Do you know that a blog or website make their money the same way a radio and television station makes their money too.
    I asked my blog students to actually tell me how they think radio and television stations make money, many of them knew its through those advertisements they do show in their stations.

I now further asked them, do they just open the radio or television station and people starts advertising immediately, they also said no, that they have to first work hard for people to know them and after which they now start advertising.

Okay, from the above analysis, its quite clear that when an individual or group of persons establish a radio and television station, their target is to make money from it advertising for business people but that does not happen immediately.
    They have to first work hard, making sure to keep engaging people through different contents that relates to their primary niche. Television and radio stations also have niches or area at which they focus on.

For example: AIT, NTA and some other television stations are political news stations. If you wants to get any news on political matters, just tune to them. Silver bird television, cool fm, rythm fm and others are entertainment stations. MTV base on cable is a music station. And whole lots of other stations with their different niches. They provides informations that relates to their primary aim and people have know them on them. They actually work hard to engage people to know about them. Just like when wazobia fm came few years ago, they established so many programmes which one is “poor water concept” which really trends and helped them to get good audience and that is where they started with lots of other programme. Today, wazobia fm is know everywhere, go their to do advertisement, they will charge you well.

So, you that have been striving on which online business to start, why not start blogging today. Think of any area you have knowledge about and build your blog or website on it. Create good contents, do the necessary marketing, get good audience and with that, you can apply for google adsense and start making your cool cash monthly. You can equally do direct advertisement that people pay you directly to advertise their products and services in your blog or website.

Take a look at Facebook, he makes billions only in that facebook that you and I visit daily. The question is, how did he do it. He did no magic. he only sets-up that social media called facebook and within some space of time, it now become a large community where people meets. Therefore, with that good number of audience, you and I will like to advertise our products and services there and he will collect money to do the advertisement for anyone.

Lets even talk about or Nigerian millionaire blogs and websites. lindaikeji’s blog, nairaland, ogbonge blog, notjustok, iroko online TV, bella naija, makemoneyonline.com.ng, jackobian, guruslodge and not also forgetting this very forum you are now degurusitplace.com and whole lots of other Nigerian blogs and website that make huge amount of money.

The below picture is a screenshot of what most blogs/websites earn monthly and with that you can know what they earn yearly:

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: