AND THE PROBLEM IS PRIMARY INTEREST – MONEY

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums MAKE MONEY ONLINE AND THE PROBLEM IS PRIMARY INTEREST – MONEY

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DESMOND CHUKS 4 months ago. This post has been viewed 2659 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

DESMOND CHUKS
    Keymaster

Its so dishearten and unappealing that we wants to make money without first wanting to create value.
    Mehn, Bros, no be so, it cant work like that.

TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THIS WEBSITE INORDER TO GET MORE BUSINESS CUSTOMERS, CLICK HERE

A popular Port Harcourt Pastor, David Ibiyeomi of Salvation Ministries in one of his speech said, if you wants to make too much money that people will start wondering the magic you applied, that you should think of how to benefit huge numbers of people first and after which money comes.

Take a look at many websites/blogs that are making it big, nairaland, linda ikeji, ogbonge blog, they are very informative, educative and fun too. You get any information you want. You meet different class of people too.

Did they first taught of money, money, money? No…………… But they saw future in it and was passionate at it.
    Beside, they knew its gonna be beneficial to people and they went into it.

Do we think they arrived at the level they are on a platter of Gold? guys, they passed through difficult challenges. But still conquered.

When your motive as a blogger is to give value to the society, the returns come from different angles.
    When it burns in your heart, oohh, i have never updated my blog posts today, then the journey to a successful blogger begins.

but if you are the type that make one or two posts in a week, my bro/sis, i dont really know where that can lead you too.

Now, many of us talk against Efe of the BBnaija winner. He is this, he is that. But that did not still stops him.
    he knew where he is going and today look at him.

Luckily for bloggers, google has made too much money that they need people to eat the money with them.

As musicians get endorsed for many contracts, so we bloggers get our own endorsement from adsense and also from private sectors.

have you seen any musician that has no name and get any signing? No….
    And so, google will not sign your site too and private business owners will not too because you dont have name yet.
    And that does not mean you will not have name. All you need is to work hard and wise.

Be innovative and always think viral and how to be different from others.

If you wants to get my tips of how to create a blog that drives its traffic and get approved by adsense in less than 3months, contact me on: 08065847947

TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THIS WEBSITE INORDER TO GET MORE BUSINESS CUSTOMERS, CLICK HERE

To start making your own replies and posts in this website, Login or Register

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
      Shares

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: