EX BBNAIJA, KLOE ROBBED OF HER VALUABLES IN HER HOUSE AT LAGOS

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums CELEBRITIES EX BBNAIJA, KLOE ROBBED OF HER VALUABLES IN HER HOUSE AT LAGOS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Richardquata 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 27393 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

paschal
    Participant

Former contestant of the just concluded season of Big Brother Naija, Khloe robbed of her personal belongings at her house, she claimed via one of her social media profiles.

The reality TV star and entrepreneur took to her Snapchat on Sunday 7, 2018 where she wrote about her ordeal in the hands of the said robber.

“So someone broke into my house to take away all my gadgets and some other things. I’m in actual tears. Lord,” she wrote.

The reality star is yet to confirm if she has reported the robbery to the police or not.

Prior to this unfortunate incident, Khloe had everything to be thankful for as she was gifted with a car by former Nigeria football international, Obafemi Martins.

The reality TV show star made this known in an Instagram post where she showed gratitude to the Shanghai Greenland Shenhua striker. The brand new car is a brand new Toyota Camry 2014 car and white in colour.

source

TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THIS WEBSITE, CLICK HERE

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
      Shares

Richardquata
    Participant

ХОТИТЕ ПОЛУАТЬ 250 тыс в месяц?
    с гарантией результата???
    ЭТО ВОЗМОЖНО!!!
    Открывайте прибыльный магазин спортивного питания
    или мы ВЕРНЕМ ДЕНЬГИ !!! Вы ничем не рискуете!
    Легко не будет, но все реально!!!
    ТОРОПИСЬ Твой город еще доступен, !
    Наши франчайзи открывают уже второй и третий магазины.
    Это лучшее предложение на рынке !.!.!.!
    Кликай https://clck.ru/EYMb8
    Будь на волне! Вступай в команду лидеров рынка!

[url=https://clck.ru/EYMb8]Лучшее предложение на рынке спортивного питания[/url]

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: