GOVERNMENT POLICY AS A TOOL TO MAKE OR MAL EDUCATION IN NIGERIA.

HEADLINES – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums EDUCATION GOVERNMENT POLICY AS A TOOL TO MAKE OR MAL EDUCATION IN NIGERIA.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 3 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 36 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

The condition of Nigeria and the way youths suffer in the search of a secured job made me write this post.

In my discussion with some groups of young guys, I was able to conclude that many youths are beginning to see education in Nigeria as a waste of time and money because of how the past graduates suffer in the search of job after over 5years of university education.

One told me that his elder brother that was supposed to be the bread winner of their family as their parents are getting old cannot even take care of his wife and children because of not doing a tangible job. The 17years young boy went further concluding to cancel his initial idea of going for computer science in the higher institute that he feels more secured going to learn skills and develop with it to be making money. My mood just changed listening to the young boy. I so much felt for him.

I suggest if our government could create a secured agency or organization that will be in-charge of all graduates nation-wide after their university education atleast to get secured job, it will help restore the faith of young people of Nigeria towards embracing education and at the same time put the future of our country Nigeria in better position locally and internationally.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: