JUST IN!!! WAYS TO EARN MONEY BLOGGING HERE IN NIGERIAN. ITS A FRESH IDEA.

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums MAKE MONEY ONLINE JUST IN!!! WAYS TO EARN MONEY BLOGGING HERE IN NIGERIAN. ITS A FRESH IDEA.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DESMOND CHUKS 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 1545 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

DESMOND CHUKS
    Keymaster

I discovered that most bloggers are loosing interest in the blogging business and thats somehow affecting upcomers that may want to start blogging but could not get any motivation from some persons already in the business.

Blogging pays and its still paying and will continue to pay.

With my guides below, you will discover how to start making money as a blogger here in Nigeria with our bloggers monthly contest and from Google Adsense.

With my idea, all bloggers that join here in this Forum will start earning good amount of money monthly from our monthly contests, Google Adsense and from other initiatives.

The idea goes this way…

(1) Outside other means we developed for our members to earn money online, you will be earning between N10,000 and above monthly from our “BLOGGERS MONTHLY CONTEST).

The  monthly contest is such that every month all our members here contest for the blog site with the highest traffic which each member registers with N600. At the end of the month, we will use our system algorithm to check the top 10 blog sites with the highest traffic. The top 10 blog sites with the highest traffic share the money. If the turn–up is high (upto 200 registered bloggers), it could be the top 20 blog sites with the highest traffic to share the money. This is to enable our bloggers earn money doing blogging and to also enjoy the blogging business while waiting for Adsense Earnings, also the contest will help members get high traffic and also earn mega money from Adsense.

The top 10 blogs with the highest traffic on any month will be posted and advertised in this forum which will enable them earn more traffic and more money.

(2) You will also earn from N50,000 and above at the end of the year from our (END OF YEAR BLOGGERS CONTEST)

The end of year bloggers contest  is such that we will award cash prizes for the following:

(a) Website with the highest traffic for the year

(b) Best “Tech blog site”

(c) Best “Health blog site”

(d) Best “Fashion/Beauty site”

(e) Best “Agro/Food blog site”

(f) Best “Sports blog site”

(g) Best “Music/Entertainment blog site”

(h) Best “Political blog site”

(i) Best “General news blog site”

(j) Best “Forum site”

And other types of blog sites that may not be listed here.

NOTE: The mission is 100 or 200 bloggers traffic contest and top 10 or 20 winners.

(3) I will connect your online business website to make money by selling our information product and earn huge commission.

These idea is to enable Nigerian bloggers earn steady income from monthly blog traffic contest which will also help grow members blog traffic and earn huge Adsense money too.

To join in our Bloggers monthly contest, simply register here in this Forum by CLICKING HERE   AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION, CALL/WHATSAPP ME IN-ORDER TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT OF THE 600 NAIRA FOR THE CONTEST. CALL/WHATSAPP DESMOND: 08065847947

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: