PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON THIS

HEADLINES – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums RELATIONSHIP TIPS PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON THIS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MihaLomosLal 1 week, 6 days ago. This post has been viewed 14430 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Prince
    Participant

#sent to me to rebroadcast#

My name is Kingsley. Am from IMO State. Please I need your opinion in this. it was the last call I had with my girl friend.

Me: Baby wotsop
    my girlfriend: Am fine
    me: baby am missing you oo.
    my girlfriend: Hmmmm
    me: baby when are you coming again?
    my girlfriend: How much will you give me if I come?
    me: hmmm, what do you mean? other days you do come do we debate on this? beside, are you not my girlfriend? must we fix an amount before you will come visit me your boyfriend? This your question of how much will I give you is really getting me uncomfortable.
    my girlfriend: That is it. if you are not telling me how much you will give me, then forget it.
    me: This is really surprising me of this your sudden change.
    my girlfriend: I have told you. if only what you have to give me is just my T.P like the last time, then forget it.
    me: Baby why are you acting like this all of a sudden? because I don’t have enough money to give you outside your T.P the last time you came, is that why you are acting like this? Remember other days I use to give you reasonable amount of money. I did not just expect this from you.
    my girlfriend: At this my age, I am bigger than such movement of coming back with nothing after visitation. so, whenever you have money to give me, then I will come.
    me: hmmm, this is so strange and surprising to me about you. anyway, I have heard you.
    my girlfriend: Bye.

Friends, I have been dating this girl for 6 months. She stays in Aba and I stay in Owerri. since January this 2018, we have been dating and she started acting this funny after the last time she visited by July.

So, I need your advice, with this her recent attitude, do you advice me to continue dating her. I love her so much. she also shows evidence of love before her July last visit. She seems to have placed her interest on material things only order than loving me. Please, what’s your advice? Should I leave her and move on with my life or find a way to please her.?
    Thanks.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
      Shares

• This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by  Prince.

starboy
    Participant

My guy, run for your dear life. That babe no like you. what she just want from you so far from your story is your money. so i advice you to forget her and find another babe that loves you. at least you used to give her money. and now you don’t have, she can’t cope. so I advice you to leave her.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

Lizzy
    Participant

what I can say here is that we girls are like engine. we need to be maintained. though am not supporting the girl ooo. at least a girl should know when her guy don’t have and manage with him. but my advice to guys is that, nomata how a girl seems to be good, money is needed in a relationship.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

MihaLomosLal
    Participant

Появилась работа, и быстро надо получить необходимое Удостоверение бетонщика?

Обучись без отрыва от работы [url=http://www.licn.ru/attestaciya.html]в Учебном Комбинате[/url].

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: