REASONS MANY NIGERIAN YOUTHS CANNOT START ONLINE BUSINESS

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums MAKE MONEY ONLINE REASONS MANY NIGERIAN YOUTHS CANNOT START ONLINE BUSINESS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DESMOND CHUKS 11 months, 2 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 563 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

DESMOND CHUKS
    Keymaster

From my research and interaction from some Nigerian youths, i discovered that what some people want is just a system that says invest today and earn tomorrow.

My dear, that is not online business. If you really wants to go into online business, you must learn first. Moreover, online business is somehow the same as offline business because in both online and offline business, you render services or sell products. But the difference between online and offline business is that in online business, you can start with little capital, you can reach millions of people from all over the country or the entire world, you can work from your comfort location; and have the freedom to go anywhere you chooses to go doing your business without the challenge of conveying things along with you. As long as you are with your system and an internet connection, anywhere you go, you are with your business.

Based on my topic, so many Nigerians cant make it online until they wake up and face the reality. What some call online business is not what it is.

Online business is all about selling of product or services, period! So, if you are not selling any product or services, my brother, you are not doing any online business. Dont put your hope on schemes that promise you invest today and earn tomorrow because it might turn not to work in your favour.

But when you take time and nurture a business online where you sell a product or render a service, you will reap it for a life time.

Think of it, jumia sell products and they are making millions from it. nairaland renders advert services and making millions from it, jiji.com.ng sells products and renders advert services and making millions from it and many more sites and blogs making too much money here in Nigeria and beyond.

Am not saying you cant try luck in doing online investment, but if you really wants to go into online business, you have to be fully involved in the whole business rendering services or selling a product.

Think about it and make the right choice…

Am an online business coach and if you need learn any online business course, do well and contact me on: 08065847947

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: