THE MEANING OF THIS PICTURE, NAIJA @58 BY CHIMA OKORIE (Social Media Activist)

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums POLITICS THE MEANING OF THIS PICTURE, NAIJA @58 BY CHIMA OKORIE (Social Media Activist)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DESMOND CHUKS 2 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 150 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

DESMOND CHUKS
    Keymaster

In the year 1st October, 1960, Nigeria got her independence from her British colonial master. The independence was giving to Nigeria so that we can be in-charge of our natural and human resources, direct and govern ourselves by those that are eligible to lead.

Unfortunately, after the independence, many that has made it to the top to lead now see it as an opportunity to inrich their families and friends.

Nigeria has all it takes to leave well that no single person will complain of unemployment, hardship and hunger. We are blessed with natural and human resources.

Take a look at china, they only have human resources and they took advantage of it to development their intellectual abilities and conquered through information and technology.

Nigeria, we have natural resources that our leaders process and reap the benefits all alone. Our human resources are just for nothing. We have over 100million internet users here in Nigeria. That alone is a job on its own. But it’s not harnessed. In other developed and developing countries that have good numbers of human resources, their internet subscription is almost free, their government run series of workshops in every areas of life especially on I.T.

Example, china government bans the use of facebook in their country. They developed their own social media platform and that brings the benefits back to their country.

In other developed and developing countries that have the interest of their citizens in heart, everyone’s details is entered in the database so as to get his/her benefits. Things are done in normalcy.

But here In Nigeria is the other way round. We leave in a country where:

(1)    A politician with just O’Level certificate earns in millions while a worker with B.Sc earns N30,000

(2)    Politicians monthly allowances runs in millions and workers are not been paid of their peanut salaries.

(3)    We leave in a country where politicians kill to enter into leadership. Now let me ask, is it easy to lead??? Why should Nigerian politicians fight to enter there??? If not just because of their personal interest, no one should just fight to be there because to lead actively is not easy.

(4)    We leave in a country that we are told, go to school so that you get a sustainable job tomorrow, but at the end, the hope will be lost. Its so disheartening that someone will graduate from higher institute and stay years upon years just in search of job.

The trending image above so far explains the condition of the Nigerian masses:

The masses have been in-slaved. Nigeria has been granted independence but our leaders have never granted such to the masses.

The masses have been in-slaved. You cannot talk even in democratic government. When you say the truth, you will be attacked or you will be deprived of any little right of yours.

The masses have been made to take life anyhow it comes out, whether good or bad.

The image above that have been trending since yesterday 1st October 2018 clearly explain the state of the Nigerian masses. The state of been in bondage whereas you have right to benefit of our God giving natural resources. Its very unfortunate!!!

Who will rescue our country from this mess??? Who is that selfless man that will wipe away the tears of the masses from the maltreatment of our leaders??? Who is that man that will come to rescue people from unemployment, hardship and hunger???

But one very thing I know is that, when God arise, no man and I mean it, no man can stand him. I pray thee O’Lord, to arise and heal our nation, heal our country Nigeria from the hands of selfish politicians. Elect that man that will lead in truth and in thy fear. This is our prayer O’lord and we all jointly believes it will be granted in the name of Jesus, Amen!!!

TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THIS WEBSITE, CLICK HERE

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
      Shares

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: