TOP 10 TYPES OF WEBSITE THAT ONE CAN SETUP AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE HERE IN NIGERIA

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums MAKE MONEY ONLINE TOP 10 TYPES OF WEBSITE THAT ONE CAN SETUP AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE HERE IN NIGERIA

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DESMOND CHUKS 1 week, 6 days ago. This post has been viewed 3094 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

DESMOND CHUKS
    Keymaster

Making money online involves you setting up a certain type of website. In setting up a site, you could use the already existing ideas or businesses and setup your online business website and be making money like others who are already in the business.

You could also build your website around a completely fresh idea and be making money.

Meanwhile, i will be listing the various types of website one can setup and start making money online here in Nigeria.

(1) BLOG:- Blog is one of the ways to earn money online. It involves you setting up your blog site and drive traffics to your site. With your traffic, you make money from your blog by selling advertisements to business owners and adsense. You can also make money from your blog by selling your own products in your blog.

(2) FORUM:- Forum is an online discussion community. You could setup a forum and drive traffic to it. With that, you make money from sell of advertisement space to business owners and adsense.

(3)SOCIAL MEDIA SITE:- You can create a social media site where people joins to chat with friends and relatives. Once you run into good amount of traffic, it then turns to money for you through sell of advertisement space.

(4) ECOMMERCE:- An ecommerce site is an online store where you can sell products. Example, Jumia. You could also create such site and make money online.

(6) CLASSIFIEDS:- Its also an online store. But this type of online store allows members to post their products for free. Example. Jiji.ng You make money with this from adsense and  instructing  members to pay for their products to stay for long duration.

(7) MEMBERSHIP SITES:- You can make money online by creating a membership site where members pay money to join. Example Helping Hands Int’l

(8) SOCCER PREDICTION SITE:- If you are good in football analysis, you can make money from a prediction website.

(9) LIVE SCORE WEBSITE: Providing people with a website that shows the scores of any recent match played is another way to generate traffic and make money from sell of advertisement.

(10) MAKE MONEY WITH A BUSINESS WEBSITE:- If you have any special skill you are good at, you can create a website showcasing your skill to the general public and make money from steady hiring.

the above information above are the various means of making money online. All you need to start doing all these to make steady income online is to get website skill.

You can get a website skill in one month.

If you stay around Port Harcourt and you wants to learn how to make money online, contact me, I am based in Port Harcourt. I will teach you how to design any type of website and make money online.

Call/Whatsapp: 08065847947 Desmond Chuks

To advertise your business in this website, Click here

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
      Shares

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: