September 20, 2018 at 2:18 pm #28985
On daily basis, people move here and there in search of one thing or the other on how to earn money and leave a life that pleases them.
many have been able to secure source(s) of income flow while many have not and many dont even know where to start or even what to do.
But there is this big one thing humans forgot about making money. People have so far forgotten that for you to make money, you either have to provide services or sell products to people.
Many have not asked themselves, which services or product can i be rendering to the masses to earn money. Many have been on the thinking on how to make money but have not taught of what to do to make money. (Thats a wrong one!)
BELOW ARE LISTS OF TOP CHARACTERS YOU NEED TO POSSES IN-ORDER TO MAKE MONEY:
(1) You must findout what you like to do: Making money only based on providing services either as an employed person or self employed. Or you sell products to people. Therefore, you have to asked yourself the very area you feel that suits you.
(2) You must understand that been a graduate does not matter in selecting what to do: Let me also remind us, many have been idle doing nothing at home in the name of been graduates where they can start a business and be making money. That you are a graduate is not a criteria in selecting what to do to make money. What matters first is what you like doing.
(3) You have to understand that been a graduate must not necessarily mean you have to work in someone’s office: That you are a graduate does not mean you must work for somebody. Its high time we come out of that mindset we are been told in school. (Go to school and start work). Fine and good, but the work must not necessarily be someone’s job you are doing to be collecting salaries. Many of us are born to be owners of multi-national companies but lack of boldness to face the requirements has deprived many of attaining the heights meant for them. My bro, change your taught about why you are a graduate. The school is to elaborate our scope of reasoning in-order to apply it in our daily workforce. So, there is no law that put it together that the knowledge we gathered from school must be applied in someone’s company. You too could be that mega company. All you need is to check yourself and findout what you are comfortable at, either working for someone or been self employed. Am not saying everyone must be self employed or work for others. Atleast, some work for others while others create the job and life moves on.
(4) Never compare yourself with others:- The moment you compare yourself with others, that’s when you start stressing your brain unnecessarily. You should give every bit of your time in your personal development. On how you will better your life and that of others too. Remember that everyone have their own time of shinning. That someone around you or your mate starts shinning should not give you reason to compare yourself with him/her. Also remember your own time of shinning will come and there are your mates that your level will be higher than theirs. Therefore, do not compare yourself with others, rather use that time to invest in personal development.
(5) Learn not to choose someone’s area of business because it turned profitable for him/her: Why many have not been achieving what they supposed to achieve in business is because they chooses a business in the name that its working for Mr. A. But they forgot that their passion is not the same as that of Mr. A
The Mr. A could be doing well in that business because he loves the business at first. Therefore, choose what you like. Don’t even mind people’s taught. Remember, even in the business that people don’t regard, when you do it passionately and it turns profitable, you will be celebrated. Remember the little girl, the Akara and Bread seller that turns celebrity. So, mind your choice and not people’s choose when choosing a business.
TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THIS WEBSITE, CLICK HEREOctober 2, 2018 at 1:48 am #34051
MihaLomosLalParticipantDecember 10, 2018 at 3:32 am #34460December 10, 2018 at 11:23 am #34492
Хроники хищных городов 2018
Выдержки из описания:
Художники Дэн Хенна, Мэтт Остин, Саймон Брайт, Vanessa Cole, Брендан Хеффернан, Simon Lowe, Helen Strevens, Филип Томас, Боб Бак, Кейт Хоули, Рози Гатри, Шэйн ВиёDecember 10, 2018 at 7:31 pm #34523
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.