TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!! (WEB DESIGN, BLOGGING & GENERAL ONLINE BUSINESS — LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT.

HEADLINES – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums MAKE MONEY ONLINE TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!! (WEB DESIGN, BLOGGING & GENERAL ONLINE BUSINESS — LOCATION: PORT HARCOURT.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DESMOND CHUKS 2 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 29493 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

DESMOND CHUKS
    Keymaster

This is to inform the general public that my training on:

WEBSITE DESIGNING

BLOGGING AND

GENERAL ONLINE BUSINESS  is still on.

Are you a passionate young Nigerian (male or female0 that has been aspiring to come on-board on internet business and its equivalent. Do you wanno own an online business but you dont know how? Have you heard so many interesting stories about how Linda-Ikeji, nairaland, facebook and other top blogs/website made it big and you think its not possible? I tell you, you too can also be like them. It only takes your interest and skill. They did not do any magic to make it big through Blogging/Websites. Are you a graduate/under graduate and unemployed? Are you searching for how to start making real money? Then, this is an opportunity for you to embrace this 21st century business (Website designing, blogging and online business).

Join in my training as i will teach you how to:

(a) Design any type of business website

(b) Design any type of blog site

(c) Design a forum like degurusitplace or nairaland

(d) Design social media site like facebook

(e) Membership sites

(f) A football update site like livescore

(g) A classified site like jiji or OLX

ETC

With my robust knowledge in I.C.T and internet generally, your meeting me for all these courses must definitely create positive impact in your life.

Make your decision and take action now!

Call Desmond on:

If you are outside Port Harcourt, we can still learn online.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
      Shares

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: