WEBSITE DESIGNING, BLOGGING AND GENERAL ONLINE BUSINESS TRAINING.

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums MAKE MONEY ONLINE WEBSITE DESIGNING, BLOGGING AND GENERAL ONLINE BUSINESS TRAINING.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 4 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 94 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Hello DE GURU’S family. Am here to give you info of my latest training programme ongoing.
    My name is Desmond, am a website designer, a blogger, an instructor, blog writer on any topic, inspirational writer and to envelope it in one name, call me an online entrepreneur.

I earn my income online from so many legitimate ways as you all know that working online from the comfort of your room makes it easier for one to venture into many online businesses. Anyway, to cut it short, i will go straight to the main purpose of this post.

I am into online business training. I started my I.T entrepreneurship as a computer instructor so many years ago which i later moved into website designing and every other forms of online business. Currently, what i do is my personal online business and training people too who wants to learn how to start making money online from the comfort of your room.

I train people on how to design websites, blogs, I also guide my students to connect their blogs to google adsense.
    Due to my passion for internet, i developed interest on online business over many years ago and i have series of ideas on how to make money online legitimately which i have been using to earn a living and also teaching people within port Harcourt and also on my website for those outside port Harcourt.

Have you been searching for someone that will teach you how to design websites, blogs and help you connect adsense and setup other online businesses, then this is your final bus-stop. You may have been hearing about web design and blogging and you are not taking action over it but you wants to start online business, my brother/sister, do not be deceived, if you actually want to do real online business, you must learn how to design websites and blogs. Thats the starting point to every other forms of online business. Let me ask you, is nairaland not an online business for the owner? facebook nko? linda ikejis blog, ogbonge blog, bella naija etc. These sites are online business for the owners and they are making thousands and millions monthly from it. So, why cant you learn and start your own online business like others.

Therefore, if you are interested in starting an online business by first learning web designing and blogging, then am here to guide you.

Below are the various things you will learn in-line with the training.

(1) How to design different types of websites such as
    (a) E-commerce websites like Jumia etc
    (b) All types of business websites
    (c) Forums like nairaland etc
    (d) Social media sites. Chat site like facebook
    (e) paid membership sites like Helping hands Intl etc
    (f) Blog sites
    (g) Classified sites like jiji, OLX
    (h) Football report site like livescore

And so many other types of website that you can start making money with. Note, my aim is not just teaching and leaving you.
    As i teach you, i also show you how you can start making money with your website.

Note: You dont need to be scared of, if atal you can learn all these. Am an instructor and i knows how to do the coaching well even if you are a novice in computer and internet.

You dont need to be scared of coding because that is not the environment we are working on. Website designing has been reduced to an easy way to learn and understand. We are gonna be learning with the #1 CMS program known as wordpress which is interactive in nature and multi-functional.

I have a mission of teaching over 1,000,000 people in web designing and online business, therefore my training fee is very very cheap compared to what others do charge. I only charge N10,000 to teach you all the above listed types of websites and also teach you online business ideas.

So, if you are around Port Harcourt and you are interested in the above listed trainings, Call me on: 08065847947
    If you are outside Port Harcourt, You can also call me. I also teach from the comfort of my room using my website for those outside Port Harcourt.

So, with your N10,000, you can learn and start your own online business. Dont allow this 2018 to go like that. Take action now!!!

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: