WHAT TO DO TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE OR OFFLINE AS A WEBSITE DESIGNER.

HEADLINES – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums MAKE MONEY ONLINE WHAT TO DO TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE OR OFFLINE AS A WEBSITE DESIGNER.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DESMOND CHUKS 2 weeks, 4 days ago. This post has been viewed 85 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

DESMOND CHUKS
    Keymaster

Hello, in this topic, i will take you through on the various things one can do as a website designer to make money. I personally feel bad to see most people that learnt how to create websites and at the end, they just allow their website skills to waste without making a dime out of it. Therefore, in this article, i will list all the various things one can do to make money after learning website designing.

BELOW ARE THE LISTS OF WHAT TO DO TO MAKE MONEY AS A WEBSITE DESIGNER:

(1) Start teaching others how to create websites: As long as website designing is a very interesting course that every youth wants to learn. Its a very big advantage for anyone that has the knowledge to utilize this opportunity by teaching others and be making your money. All you do is get people to know that you can do it by sharing flyers and pasting notices in busy areas, do internet marketing. let people know you can teach them how to create website, believe me, you will be making too much money monthly teaching people how to create websites.

(2) Design business website for people: These days, almost all business has gone to the internet. And many people are now taking their businesses online. As a website designer, this is a great opportunity to make money by designing business website for people and get paid for it. All you need is to make some adverts so that people will know you can do it.

(3) You can setup an ecommerce website: If you have any product(Electronic, agro, wears etc) You can setup an ecommerce website as your products warehouse where people can go and order for any product. Example, Jumia and Konga is on this and they are making big money with this idea of ecommerce website

(4) Setup a classified website: A classified website is almost like an ecommerce website. The difference in that, in a classified website, anyone can post products while in an ecommerce website, its only the admin that can post products. An example of a classified website is jiji.ng   You can make money from this through google adsense and from direct paid adverts from your members.

(5) Affiliate marketing:- As a website designer, you can setup an a website meanly to sale other peoples products and services. That is what Affiliate marketing is all about. You can create a site, draw traffics and sale other peoples products and services, thereby making your cool cash.

There are still many other ways to make money online or offline as a website designer, all you need do is to learn first and apply any of the existing ideas or use your skill and create a superb fresh idea and make your cool cash.

If you may wants to learn how to design websites or you wants to get a website for your business, Call/Whatsapp: 08065847947. My location is Port Harcourt. But you can still contact me even if you are not based in Port Harcourt.

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
      Shares

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  DESMOND CHUKS.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: