WHAT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER FIRST BEFORE GOING INTO BLOGGING

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums MAKE MONEY ONLINE WHAT YOU SHOULD CONSIDER FIRST BEFORE GOING INTO BLOGGING

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 4 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 100 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

In this our recent days, we leave in a society that people wants quick money with little or no work. And that has been the major problem so many people are not making it in the said business they are into.

In this post, i want to set your mind on what that matters in blogging and even in any other business you choosed to do.

These days you see lots of people going into blogging because they heard others are making big money from it but on contrary, they loose out of it and quit in a short while.

Are you aspiring to go into blogging, now know you that, blogging is not a get rich quick business but blogging can make you a multi-millionaire or billionaire.

Before you should think of going into blogging, you should ask yourself, “WHAT VALUE WILL MY BLOG SITE OFFER TO VIEWERS” What information do you provide in your blog for readers to read and thank you for providing them with such rich contents.

Do you have something you are good in? You cant just hear that people make lots of money in blogging business and you just move straight to host a blog site without having a unique information you want to give your audience.

Blogging and public speaking is just the same. The different is that blog contents are displayed on web pages while public speaking is done one on one directly by the speaker. A blog speaker creates the article in a web page just as i creates this one you are reading.

Now, let me ask you, can a public speaker organise audience and be talking trash? No!!! Thats why you must first think of valuable content you will provide your readers before venturing into blogging business.

BELOW ARE LISTS OF BLOG NICHES/AREAS ONE CAN CHOOSE TO SETUP BLOG ON:

(1) HEALTH

(2) SPORTS

(3) MUSICS/ENTERTAINMENTS

(4) TECHNOLOGY

(5) MAKE MONEY ONLINE AND OFFLINE

(6) FOODS

(7) AGRICULTURE

(8) FITNESS

(9) BEAUTY/FASHION

(10) NEWS BLOG

AND LOTS OF OTHER NICHE OR AREAS YOU CAN CHOOSE AND BUILD YOU BLOG ON.

The most important thing is to have knowledge of the very blog niche you decide to choose. As long as you have knowledge on it, original contents will not be a problem. You will blog and blog well & making money from your blog is sure as long as you have got good traffic from your audience. You can make money from google adsense or from direct advertisements. You can even sell your products/services to your blog audience and make your cool cash.

See you at the top!!!

Kindly share this post to your friends on facebook and other social media pages using the share links below and also air your opinion using the reply section below:

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: