JONATHAN – WHOSOEVER EMERGES AS PDP PRESIDENTIAL FLAG BEARER, WINS THE ELECTION.

HEADLINE – DE GURUS I.T PLACE FORUMS Forums POLITICS JONATHAN – WHOSOEVER EMERGES AS PDP PRESIDENTIAL FLAG BEARER, WINS THE ELECTION.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Richardquata 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 1591 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

femi
    Participant

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has predicted that whoever emerges as the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) would eventually become the next president of the country.

In his remarks at the ongoing National Convention of the PDP in Port Harcourt, Jonathan said having worked with all the 12 aspirants, he believed they were all eminently qualified to be president of the country.

His words: “I have worked with all the aspirants at one time or the other. They are all eminently qualified to be president of this country. I am also certain that among them is the next president of this Federal Republic.”

He however said the overriding criteria should be the ability to unite the country because of the sorry state of the nation.

The former president expressed satisfaction that the glorious days of the party was reborn.

“One thing that makes me happy is that today I can see the good old days of PDP. Today, we have the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives and many more governors. This shows that the PDP is coming back.

“I am also happy with the commitment of all the aspirants to support whoever emerges candidate and work with him. This is healthy for our party and for our country,” he said.

Source: Thisday

TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS IN THIS WEBSITE, CLICK HERE

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
      Shares

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  femi.

Richardquata
    Participant

ЖЕЛАЕТЕ ЗАРАБАТЫВАТЬ 250 тыс в месяц?
    с гарантией заработка???
    ЭТО ВОЗМОЖНО!!!
    Откройте прибыльный магазин спортивного питания
    или мы ВЕРНЕМ ДЕНЬГИ !!! Вы ничем не рискуете!
    Легко не будет, но все реально!!!
    СПЕШИТЕ Ваш город еще доступен, !
    Наши франчайзи запускают уже другие магазины.
    Это самое лучшее предложение на рынке !!*!*!
    Переходи на сайт https://clck.ru/EYMb8
    Будь на волне! Вступай в команду лидеров рынка!

[url=https://clck.ru/EYMb8]Зарабатывай 250 тыс в меся с гарантией на франшизе спортпита[/url]

•  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    Shares
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK: